Our client an exciting new development based just outside Ely is looking for a Welfare Manager to join their team to support and assist the operational teams with the recruitment and accommodation for staff and contractors.
The successful applicant will deliver a high-quality employee experience including onboarding throughout the duration of the contract, ensuring that occupancy is optimised & meets budgetary targets and accurate records are maintained and accessible.
· Coordinating adverts with external job boards, agencies, and external stakeholders for seasonal employees.
· Managing candidate interview activity and conducting compliance checks.
· Ensuring the HR/applicant tracking system and employee files are kept up to date keeping secure records for audit purposes.
· Accommodation/bed space allocation and budget management.
· Ensuring recruitment processes and employment law including GDPR are maintained.
· Key point of contact for the accommodation provider/accommodated employees.
· Monitor and ensure the quality of accommodation and liaise with accommodation providers to maintain suitable standards.
· Work in conjunction with the tenants and site teams to ensure a high standard of maintenance and cleaning is maintained.
· You will have a background in accommodation management with strong administration and problem-solving skills.
· Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
· Strong Communication Skills
· Good practical MS Office skills/experience
Apply for this position
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire, England