Our Client, a world leading pre-cast concrete manufacturer, are looking a for Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their team based just outside Ely.
Duties and responsibilities:
Purchase Ledger duties including:
- Checking & matching purchase orders, delivery dockets and invoices
- Obtaining bank details from suppliers, reconciling supplier statements & dealing with any purchase ledger queries from suppliers and staff
- Provide administrative support to on-site management on a daily basis
- Provide reception cover on a daily basis
- Produce various reports for the management team
- Provide cover for other administrator roles in the event of holiday and absence such as placing orders
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s policies including H&S
- Observe and comply with all good working practices within the office
Experience & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ purchase ledger experience, be educated to GCSE level or above and have excellent PC skills particularly Excel.
You will also have a good telephone manner and excellent interpersonal & communication skills and organizational skills.
Experience of using Sage accounting will be an advantage
Apply for this position
Location: Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England