Our Client, a world class provider of subsea technologies and services to the global offshore energy industry are looking for a Stores Person to join their busy team based in Littleport. The Stores Department manages all goods and materials received and issued for the manufacture of cables, hoses and umbilicals. It also manages the preparation and dispatch of finished products.
- To ensure the smooth running of the Goods In/Stores department, maintaining on time delivery & including tasks such as issues and returns, booking goods in, printing travellers, dispatching couriers and rack inspections.
- Enter transactions accurately on Visual manufacturing system
- Ensure all paperwork and materials relative to each job is correctly completed
- Comply with the company’s Health and Safety Policy - ensure that the working environment is clean and tidy and complies with Health & Safety requirements/policy
- In addition to the above responsibilities, the role holder is required to undertake such duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be required from time to time.
The successful candidate will be a good communicator with excellent organisation skills and a positive work attitude. You must be able to work well on your own and as part of a team in a fast paced warehouse environment.
Experience / Qualifications required:
Forklift truck certificate, counter balance / flexi truck
Stores and manual handling experience
PC literate inc. MS Office
Hours are Monday to Thursday 8am – 5pm, Friday 8am – 4pm
Apply for this position
Location: Littleport, Cambridgeshire, England